Poly Aluminium Chloride Chemicals for Industrial Water Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $290 US $285|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30000mt/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PAC-031
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Color: Yellow
- Type: Sewage Treatment Chemicals
- Molecular Weight: 174.45.
- Trademark: bluwat
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 28273200
- Acid-Base Property: Acidic Surface Disposal Agent
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: Al2cl(Oh)5
- CAS No: 1327-41-9
- Transport Package: 25kg PP Woven Bags
- Origin: China
1, Good quality and reasonable price
2, Spray dried
3, SGS, BV, CIQ inspection welcoming
Manufacturer of high purity polyaluminium chloride chemicals for industrial wastewater treatment.
Pale, yellow, hydroscopic powder. Bulk Density: 0.65 g/cm3
The product is high-efficient, cheap and nontoxic inorganic high molecular compound. The liquid is colorless or light yellow and transparent; The solid is light yellow powder. It is easily soluble in water.
In the hydrolytic process, it is accompanied with the chemical processes such as electrochemistry, coagulation, absorption and precipitation. The product has the features including
Wide applicable range of PH value, large granule, and quick speed in sedimentation. It is widely applied for treating the domestic drinking water, domestic sewage and industrial waste water.
1. Poly aluminium chloride (PAC)
2. Drum & Spray type are available
3. Factory of PAC
4. Water treatment PAC
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity
Inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water, industry water and industry recycling water.
2) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
3) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
4) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent, Catalyzer carrier.
5) Cement Solidifying, and moulding, Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar, Paper-making glue.
Storage & transportation: Stored in dry, cool airiness place, far away from heat, avoid insolation, sign with no moisture and no insolation
Packing: Plastic woven bag with Peliner. N. W. 25kg.
|Apperance||Solid powder, yellow|
|Al2O3 %||29 min|
|Insolubles %||0.6 max|
|pH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|
|As %||0.0006 max|
|Cr6+ %||0.0015 max|
|Hg %||0.00003 max|
|Cd %||0.0006 max|