PAC-031 PAC Coagulant of Bluwat Chemicals for Waste Water Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $290 US $270|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Mt/Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg PP Woven Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PAC-031
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- Producing Flow: Pollution of Chemicals
- Function: Coagulant
- Trademark: bluwat
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Color: Yellow
- Kind: Waste Paper Deinking Agent
- CAS: 1327-41-9
- Al2O3: 29% Min
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 28273200
Molecular Formula: Al2Cl(OH)5
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
PAC-031 Grade coagulant of Bluwat is a new type high efficiency inorganic polymer coagulant, adopting advanced manufacturing technique and quality raw material, show the features of low impurity, high molecula weight, and superior coagulating effect.
PAC Coagulant Specification:
|Apperance||Solid powder, yellow|
|Al2O3 %||29 min|
|Insolubles %||1.5 max|
|pH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|
Poly Aluminium Chloride Properties
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag.