High Viscosity Anionic Polyacrylamide (PAM) Emulsion
|FOB Price:||US $2,400 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,400/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Barrels|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Bluwat Emulsion
- Form: Viscous Liquid
- Trademark: Bluwat
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Color: Milky
- Approx Bulk Density: 1.01
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 39069010
Cationic emulsion polyacrylamide main uses:
1. Used as paper retention,
2. Used as water treatment chemical
It is widely applied in improving the flocculation effect in the sludge dewatering processes like belt filtration and centrifugal separation. It can improve the sludge treatment results, increase the degree of mud's dryness, and ensure the whiteness of water.
Anionic Flocculant(polyacrylamide) emulsio is a member of our emulsified products.
The higher quality of Bluwat's anionic polyacylamide emulsion flocculants have been recognized in water treatment industry for decades. We have different grade of anionc polymer emulsion to meet customer's demanding.
Anionic polyacrylamide emulsion advantage:
1. It possesses such advantages as high solid content, broad range of charge density, fast speed of dissolution, and high molecular weight.
2. It is effective over a broad PH range, with high electric charge stability, excellent effects of flocculation, and small dosage.
3. Poyacrylamide emulsion enjoy faster dissolved than powder polyacrylmide polymer flocculant.
4, Almost no solubility problems.
Anionic poyacryamde emulsion application:
It is mainly used to treat waste water from industry, separate solid and liquid in chemical production, treat waste water in the mill run after coal washing and treat and clarify source water, etc.
Polymer emulsion Package:
It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 200kg and 1000k
1. Shake it well before applying.
2. The solution concentration is recommended to be 0.02% (extra-dry), and the best aging time is about 25minutes.
3. High-shear pumps like centrifugal pump should not be used to ship it. Better use low-shear pumps like screw pump.
4. Dissolution in plastic, enamel or stainless steel tanks is recommended. No high agitating speed and no heating is needed.
5. Prepared solutions are not suitable for long storage. Fresh solution is recommended.
|appearance||solid content( %)||apparent viscosity||degree of cation||dissol5-10ving time||PH Value|
|white emulsion||> 35||< 200||20-50||5-10||4-7|