Paper Retention Aid Polyacrylamide Promoption
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,000 US $2,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000mt/ Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg PE Abg Ot Kraft Paper Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: C-PAM
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Granulars
- Producing Flow: Paper Processing Chemicals
- Property: Paper Retention Aid
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 38069010
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Color: White
- Kind: Reinforcing Agent
- Usage: Paper Mills
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
Cationic polyacrylamide polymer can be used in the production of paper industry works as the retention aid.
In the field of papermaking, polyacrylamide is used to improve the quality of the paper, improving pulp dehydration performance, improve the fines and filler retention, reduce raw material consumption and pollution to the environment.
Polyacrylamide used in paper making effect depends on the average molecular weight, the nature of the ions, and the activity of ionic strength and other copolymers.
1. Nonionic papermaking grade polyacrylamide is mainly used to improve the paper pulp filtration, increase the dry strength of paper, improve the fiber and filler retention;
2. Anionic polyacrylamide copolymer mainly dry wet strengthening agent for paper and resident agent;
3. Cationic polyacrylamide copolymer is mainly used for paper making waste water treatment, in addition it is helpful to improve filler retention and works as flocculant agent. Decreasing COD standard.
Retention Aid Cationic Polyacrylamide Specification:
Appearance: White Granule
Molecular Weight: 8-12 Million Minimum
Granule: 20-100 Mesh
Solid Content: 90% Minimum
Cationic Degree: 10-20%, 20-30% or 30-40%
Dissolving Time: less than 10 minutes
Monomer Free: 0.5% Maximum
BLUWAT Polyacrylamide(Polyelectrolyte) Packing:
25kg/plastic enhanced paper bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bags
Cationic polymer polyacrylamide storage:
The product is moisture absorbent, thus to protect from damp and moist for conservation. It should be stored in a dry and ventilate storehouse, and not be exposed to air and sunshine.
Polyacrylamide quality control