Cationic Polyacrylamide Emulsion (PAM)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Barrels|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: cationic emulsion
- Form: Viscous Liquid
- Trademark: Bluwat
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Color: Milky
- Approx Bulk Density: 1.01
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 39069010
Cationic emulsion polyacrylamide main uses:
1. Used as paper retention,
2. Used as water treatment chemical
It is widely applied in improving the flocculation effect in the sludge dewatering processes like belt filtration and centrifugal separation. It can improve the sludge treatment results, increase the degree of mud's dryness, and ensure the whiteness of water.
1. Shake it well before applying.
2. The solution concentration is recommended to be 0.02% (extra-dry), and the best aging time is about 25minutes.
3. High-shear pumps like centrifugal pump should not be used to ship it.
Better use low-shear pumps like screw pump.
4. Dissolution in plastic, enamel or stainless steel tanks is recommended. No high agitating speed and no heating is needed.
5. Prepared solutions are not suitable for long storage. Fresh solution is recommended.