PAC Poly Aluminium Chloride for Potable Water Treatment Polyaluminium Chloride
|FOB Unit Price:||US $380 US $350|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg PP Woven Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PAC-02
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Color: Yellow
- Type: Drinking Water Treatment
- Al2O3 Content: 28%-30%
- Production Technical: Spray Drying
- Specification: PAC28-30
- HS Code: 28273200
- Acid-Base Property: Neutral Surface Disposal Agent
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- CAS: 1327-41-9
- Basicity: 40%-90%
- Trademark: BLUWAT
- Origin: China
PAC Poly Aluminium Chloride for potable water treatment Polyaluminium chloride.
Bluwat Chemicals is a leading manufacturer and supplier of different grade Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC for different water treatment. Normally, we recommend our spray drying PAC-02 for drinking water treatmet. It has much more lower water insolubles than roller drying PAC and can quick dissolve in the water.
Polyaluminium Chloride Specification:
Yellow Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC breif introduction:
- Our Poly Aluminium Chloride is Spray Drying polyaluminium chloride, water insolubles is much lower than Roller Drying.
- Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC works as a primary coagulant in raw water treatment process .
- Efficient and effective in coagulating particles at a wide range of pH, the chemical leaves no residual color and offers very good turbidity removal.
- Poly Aluminium Chloride is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant or flocculant.
- Do not block the pumping pipes.
Bassic application field:
- Drinking water treatment
- Coagulant for Sugar, Medicine, Tanning, Cosmetic etc.
- Clarifying agent in raw water
- Products should be added after it dissolves in water. Dilution ratio generally : Solid 2%~20% products (in weight percentages).
- Dosage for the product in general : 1~15 grams per ton, the specific dosage on the basis of the user's stir and productive test to determine.
- The product can not be mixed with other chemicals kept.
- Expiration Date is 2 years; should be stored in airy and dry place.
- The availability won't be changed after the product is affected by damp.
- Packed in polypropylene woven bag with inner plastic liner, 25kg/bag.
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC warehouse
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC raw material:
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC spray drying tower: