Polyacrylamide PAM for Water Treatment
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Transport Package:||25kg Kraft Paper Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: A-PAM
- Trademark: bluwat
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- CAS: 9003-05-8
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 39069010
This grade of anionic polyacrylamide with high molecular with very high charge density.
1) Appearance: White granule
2) Molecular weight: 5 - 22 million minimum
3) Granule: 20 - 100 mesh
4) Solid content: 88% minimum
5) Hydrolyzing degree: 10 - 20%, 20 - 30% or 30 - 40%
6) Dissolving time: 2 hours maximum (10º C)
7) Insoluble: 0.5% maximum
8) Monomer free: 0.05% maximum
Anionic Polyacrylamide Main Effects:
1. Improve the retention rate and reduce fiber on the net and other chemistry raw material cost.
2. Better fiber, collid, and stuffing retention, better paper quality.
3. Low white water concentration, reduce solid content ration, strengthening recovery rate of paper making white water;
4. Quicken the dehydration at network, increasing speed and reducing energy consumption;
5. Carpet clearliness, long effectiveness and life cycle;
6improve degree of sizing, low dosage
7. Reduce system settling, clear harmful substance, improve machine performance.
Polyacrylamide PAM Packing:
25kg/plastic enhanced paper bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bags