High Molecular Cationic Polyacrylamide PAM Flocculant for Paper Mill
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,700 US $2,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: C-PAM
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Granulars
- Producing Flow: Paper Processing Chemicals
- High Molecular Weight: 5-12 Million
- Trademark: Bluwat
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 39069010
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Color: White
- Kind: Flocculant
- CAS: 9003-05-8
- Cationic Degree: 5%-65%
- Transport Package: 25kg Kraft Paper Bag
- Origin: China
Polyacrylamide Flocculant Specification:
|Appearance:||Off-White Granular Powder|
|Particle Size:||20-100 Mesh|
|Molecular Weight:||5-12 million|
|Solid Content:||89% Min.|
|Bulk Density:||About 0.6-0.8|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:||1.01-1.1|
|Recommended Working Concentration:||0.1-0.5%|
|Storage Temperature (°C):||0 - 35|
Cationic polyacrylamide flocculant is a water- soluble high polymer and widely used in paper making, metallurgical, textile, chemical and environment protection firlds.
Flocculation Mechanism: Adsorbing suspension particles, polymer chains entangle and cross-link each other to form bridging, and make flocculation structure enlarge and thicken, and has the functions of surface adsorption and electric neutralization.
Reinforcing Mechanism: Polyacrylamide molecule chain and dispersed phase form bridging bond, ion bond and covalent bond to increase combination strength.
Application introduction of polyacrylamide:
1. For paper mills, polyacrylamide can be used for enhance staying rate of filling material, speed size filterability and white water sedimentation in the paper and then coagulate to increase the strength of paper.
2. For flocculation, PAM can be used for recovering solid substance treating industrial effluent, domestic sewage and purifying water, assisting filtering, treatment oc coal, mining, and well drilling slurry material and etc.
3. For viscosity thicker, PAM can be used for oil/gas drilling additives and water injection process in EOR(Enhanced Oil Recover).
4. PAM can also be used in textile industries.
1, When use PAM series products, first make up dilute solution, usually 0.1%-0.3%, thus it is easy to mix with treated substance to get the best result.
2, When make up dilute solution, try best to use water that is neutral or doesn't contain metallic salt.
3, When make up solution, usually the temperature is between 10-40.
4, When used as paper-making staying-assist agent, density couldn't be too high, other-wise the paper size will appear flocculation, usually it is between 60-300 PPM.
5, When used as flocculation agent it is necessary to select type and size of PAM series products according to pH value of treated substance.
Cationic PAM is suitable for suspension solution with negative charge and containing organic substance
The solid product is packed in Kraft paper bags with inner plastic bags, with each bag containing 25kgs. 32 bags per pallet, 16MT per 20'ft container.