Inorganic Coagulant of Ferric Sulfate for Raw Water Treatment. It is used for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
1) New, high quality and efficient inorganic polymer coagulant
2) Has good coagulation function with thick flocs and fast sedimentation
3) Has an excellent purifying effect
4) Safe, reliable, nonpoisonous and harmless: Doesn't contain any harmful substances such as aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions, and water phase transference of iron ions
5) Can be used in discolouring, dehydrating, deodorizing, degreasing, sterilizing as well as discarding heavy metal iron, radioactive substance and carcinogens in the water, and eliminate COD, BOD, and color
6) Can treat water with pH from 4 to 11, (the optimum pH is 6-9), pH barely changes after treatment, and has little corrosiveness effect to the equipment.
7) Has very good effect in purifying the river water with algae, low temperature and low turbidity, and slightly contaminated
8) Has a better effect in purifying the high turbidity river water
Coagulant Ferric Sulfate specification:
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder|
|Fe3+ Content (%):||19Min.|
|Restore Substances ( Fe2+) Content%:||1.0% Max.|
|PH(1% water solution):||2.0-3.0|
|Insoluble Substances (%):||1.0 Max.|
A) Before using, dissolve the product in running water in the proportion of 10-30% to have red brown solution, then dilute it to dosing solution required for coagulation, the concentration of dosing solution is 2 - 5% for drinking water treatment, and 5-10% for waste water treatment.
B) Optimum dosage: Viewing the different property of raw water, it can be determined by the experiment. For the waterworks, you may refer the dosage of other flocculant operated before. Under the same conditions, its dosage is almost equal to the poly aluminum chloride, 1/3 - 1/4 of the solid alum.
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastics bags