|FOB Unit Price:||US $800 US $750|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||30kg Pail, 250kg Plastic Drum, 1250kg IBC|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BWD-01
- Type: Dicyandiamide Polymer
- Trademark: bluwat
- Origin: China
- CAS: 55295-98-2
- Usuage: Color Removal for Wastewater
- Specification: SGS ISO
Quaternary cationic polymer
Appearance: Light-color, sticky liquid
Viscosity: 50 - 300mPa. S (20º C)
Solid content: >50%
pH 30% solution: 3 - 5
Specific gravity: 1.2 - 1.3 (25º C)
A) Dilutes with 10 - 40 times water and then dosed into the waste water Directly, after being mixed for several minutes, waste is precipitated orAir-floated and the water become clear
B) pH index of the waste water should be adjusted to 7 - 10 for better Result
C) If colority and COD are relatively high, it can be used with the help ofPolyaluminum chloride to reduce treatment cost, whether polyaluminum Chloride is used before or afterwards depends on the flocculation test And the treatment process
Harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive
Can be stored at room temperature, can not be placed in the Sun, within a temperature range of 10 - 30º C
30kg/pail, 250kg/plastic drum and 1250kg IBC tank.
Jar test process for BWD-01
1. Make solution of BWD-01, mix with 40 times water to have 2.5% solution for use.
2. Make PAC solution, 1-3% Al2O3
3. Have solution of anionic Polyelectrolyte, 0.1%.
4. Have effluent, test pH value, adjust pH value to 8-9. (It is very important, higher or lower pH, BWD-01 works not well)
5. Add PAC solution, mix with effluent completely. About 1-3 minutes
6. Add BWD-01 solution, mix with effluent completely, about 5-10 minutes
7. Add small content of anionic polyelectrolyte solution, mix slowly to have big floc.
9. Check color for treated effluent
10. Adjust dosage of BWD-01 and PAC to do more test to have better testing result
We are exporting our chemicals to more than 53 countries in the world, we hope you are the next.