Bwf160 Organosilicon Defoamer for Waste Water Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,900 US $1,800|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20 Thousand Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||200kg Plastic Drums or 1000kg IBC|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BWF-160
- CAS: 63148-53-8
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Apperance: Milky Liquid
- Trademark: bluwat
Chemical Type: An emulsion of Dimethyl Polysiloxane (Silicon Type)
IONIC CHARGE: Nonic/Anionic
1. Apperance: White emulsion (Water base).
2. Water Miscibility: Forms a good dispersion.
3. Fluidity: Viscosity not great than 1000 cPs @20oC DIN 53019 100rpm.
4. Cleanliness: No particles after screening through a 400 micron aperture screen.
5. Emulsion particles size: 90% less than 100 microns.
6. Water content: Not greater than 85%
BWF160 is an foam control agent for use in a wide range of aqueous industrial systems, particularly in textile processing and other surfactant systems.
Normally used as delivered. Where very small quantities are to be added, it can be pre-diluted with soft or distilled water. The level of addition recommended is normally between 10 - 100 ppm and should be optimized by trial.
Store in closed containers. Avoid extremes of low temperature.
6 months minimum
200 litre or 1000 litre plastic drums