Water Soluble Polymers Anionic Polyacrylamide PAM
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,200 US $1,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg Kraft Paper Bag, 25kg PE Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: A-PAM
- Formula: (C3h5no)N
- Solid Content: 90% Min.
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 39069010
- CAS: 9005-05-8
- Usuage: Wastewater Treatment
- Trademark: bluwat
- Origin: China
It is the white powder. one of the best flocculant, is a water soluble high-molecular polymer with a wide scope of usage. It can be dissolved in water by arbitrary proportions but not in organic solvents. It has the characteristics of high polymer electrolyte in neutral and alkaline medium, and it is sensitive to electrolyte salt. And it can be cross linked into insoluble gel with the high valence metal ions
1. Industrial waste water treatment
For neutral and alkaline waste water with pH value of 7-14,large suspended particles and ions of positive charge, it has to best treating effects, such as waste water from iron industry, electroplating factory, metallurgical industry, coal washing etc.
2. Other water treatment
When the drinking water does not meet the standard after the treatment of the precipitation and filtering, then the ANIONIC POLYELECTROLYTE can be used as flocculant. Its dosage is 2-5% of that of inorganic flocculants, but the effects of the former is dozen times of the that latter
3. It can be used for recycling of the loss of brewers grains in the alcohol and starch ion starch factory.
4. It can be used as water block agent in oil field, and also the oil displacing agent during the tertiary recovery.
5. It can be applied in paper making industry. it can be used as dispersant, retention aid etc, in long fibre paper making, and also the flocculant for the waste water from the paper making.
Anionic polyacrylamide Features:
1) Appearance: White granule
2) Molecular weight: 5 - 22 million minimum
3) Granule: 20 - 100 mesh
4) Solid content: 88% minimum
5) Hydrolyzing degree: 10 - 20%, 20 - 30% or 30 - 40%
6) Dissolving time: 2 hours maximum (10º C)
7) Insoluble: 0.5% maximum
8) Monomer free: 0.05% maximum
Anionic polyacrylamide polymer Packing:
25kg/plastic enhanced paper bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bags
PAM polymer storage and shelf life:
PAM polyaceylamide polymer should be storaged in a dry and cool warehouse with 24 months validity.
PAM factory, small quantity trail order available:
Laboratory to make sure the PAM quality keep good and stable:
Factory loading make sure the PAM packages intact:
Bluwat Chemicals is a professional supplier of water treatment chemicals and oil field chemicals in China. We provide our customers of both traditional and innovative products to ensure optimum control in a wide variety of applications including the treatment of drinking water, wastewater, process water, and also including oil/gas drilling and oil production.