PAC Coagulant for Wastewater Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $290 US $280|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Mt/Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg PP Woven Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- 9 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: PAC-031
- Function: Coagulant
- Trademark: bluwat
- Origin: China
- CAS: 1327-41-9
- Al2O3: 29% Min
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 28273200
Molecular Formula: Al2Cl(OH)5
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
Bluwat PAC coagulant is a new type high efficiency inorganic polymer, adopting advanced manufacturing technique and quality raw material, show the features of low impurity, high molecular weight, and superior coagulating effect.
Poly Aluminium Chloride Properties
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
Poly Aluminium Chloride Specification:
1) Appearance: Light yellow powder
2) Al2O3: 29% (min. )
3) Basicity: 50.0% ~ 90.0%
4) Insolubles: 1.0% (max. )
5) pH (1% water solution): 3.5 ~ 5.0
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag.
|Apperance||Solid powder, yellow|
|Al2O3 %||29 min|
|Insolubles %||1.5 max|
|pH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|