Polyaluminium Chloride Chemical PAC Flocculant
|FOB Unit Price:||US $300 US $270|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg PP Woven Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PAC-031
- Apperance: Light Yellow Polyaluminium Chloride
- CAS: 1327-41-9
- Specification: International
- HS Code: 28273200
- Chemical Name: Polyaluminium Chloride
- Application: Poly Aluminium Chloride for Wastewater
- Trademark: bluwat
- Origin: China
Light yellow Poly Aluminium Chloride Specification:
Apperance: Yellow powder
Al2O3 %: 29 Min.
Basicity %: 40-90
Insolubles %: 1.5 Max.
PH(1% water solution) 3.5-5.0
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
Can be used widely for industrial application.
Easily soluble in water; Dissolves rapidly.
Cost is very low, very competitive than other general coagulants
Dosage will be less(20-50%) than drum dried PAC
Floc forming fast, good activity, good filtering.
Don't need adding alkaline additives, if deliquescence, its effect remain same.
Adapted for a wide pH value, strong adaptability
The Salt content in the effluent will be reduced after use PAC.
Can remove the water pollution of heavy metals and radioactive substances.
The active ingredient of high, convenient storage and transportation.
Poly Aluminium Chloride Usage:
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
In addition to purification on drinking water, urban water supply and water for precision manufacture, it has a very wide range of applications especially in paper size, drilling exploration, drugs, sugar refining, cosmetics additives, daily chemicals industry etc.
PAC Packaging & Shipping
Polyaluminium Chloride Packing:
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag