Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC 30%) Light Yellow Powder
|FOB Unit Price:||US $290 US $280|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Mt/Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg PP Woven Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PAC-031
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- CAS: 1327-41-9
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 28273200
- Acid-Base Property: Acidic Surface Disposal Agent
- Color: Yellow
- Type: Sewage Treatment Chemicals
- Trademark: bluwat
- Origin: China
Molecular Formula: Al2Cl(OH)5
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
Poly aluminium chloride (PAC) is a new type high efficiency inorganic polymer coagulant, adopting advanced manufacturing technique and quality raw material, show the features of low impurity, high molecula weight, and superior coagulating effect.
Poly Aluminium Chloride Properties
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
Poly Aluminium Chloride Features:
1) Spray dry type, lower water insolubles
2) Used for drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment
3) Appearance: Light yellow powder
4) Al2O3: 30% (min. )
5) Basicity: 50.0% ~ 90.0%
6) Insolubles: 1.0% (max. )
7) pH (1% water solution): 3.5 ~ 5.0
8) SO42-: 3.5% (max. )
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag.
|Apperance||Solid powder, yellow|
|Al2O3 %||29 min|
|Insolubles %||1.5 max|
|pH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|