Polyaluminum Chloride for Wastewater Treatment and Industry Water Treatment
|FOB Price:||US $280 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $280/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||40000 Mt/ Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg PP Woven Bag with Inner Plastic Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PAC-031
- CAS: 1327-41-9
- Application: Potable Water Treatment
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Color: Yellow Powder
- Al2O3: 29% Min
- Classification: Inorganic Chemical
- Specification: SGS ISO
- HS Code: 28273200
PAC-031(Poly Aluminium Chloride) is yellow powder, spray dryer type, for wastewater treatment ,raw material is Ca(AlO3)2 and Bauxite.
Polyaluminium Chloride product is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant. It is widely applied in water purification, wastewater treatment, precision cast, paper production, pharmaceutical industry and daily chemicals.
Polyaluminium Chloride PROPERTIES
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time Polyaluminium Chloride
6. Low acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
Aluminium Chloride Advantages:
Adapt to different scope PH water from 5.0-9.0
High purity and low water insoluble
High speed flocculation and sedimention with higher water treatment ability than traditional products.
The high degree of neutralization of the HCl results in minimal impact on treated water pH when compared to other aluminium and iron salts.
Friendly to the environment.
Aluminium Polychlorid Package:
1, Packed in 25kg pp. woven bag with inner PEbag, 20MT in 20'FCL.
2, The product should be stored in a dry and ventilative room.
Raw material for Industrial grade PAC-031:
|Apperance||Solid powder, yellow|
|Al2O3 %||29 min|
|Insolubles %||1.5 max|
|pH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|