Supfloc Cationic Polyacrylamide for Activated-Sludge Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,800 US $2,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg Kraft Paper Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: C-2008
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Granulars
- CAS: 9003-05-8
- Specification: API
- Acid-Base Property: Neutral Surface Disposal Agent
- Color: White
- Type: Sewage Treatment Chemicals
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
BLUWAT Cationic Polyacrylamide(Polyelectrolyte) Specifications:
|Appearance:||Off-White Granular Powder|
|Particle Size:||20-100 Mesh|
|Solid Content:||89% Min.|
|Bulk Density:||About 0.6-0.8|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:||1.01-1.1|
|Recommended Working Concentration:||0.1-0.5%|
|Storage Temperature (°C):||0 - 35|
|APPLICATION:||Suggested to dilute to the concentration of 0.1-0.5% solution before use.|
Use plastic, enamel, fiberglass containers to storage the solution, do not use metal containers.
The dosage is based on different lab test results.
For the detailed information, we have application methods for reference.
|PACKAGE:||25kgs net polybag, or 25kgs net Kraft paper bag|
As your per requirements.
|STORAGE:||Should be stored in original packaging in cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight, this product will be stable for at least 24 months.|
Blufloc Cationic Polyacrylamide Advantage:
- Economical to use - lower dosage levels.
- Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
- Non corrosive of suggested dosage, economical and effective at low levels.
- Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants.
- Reduction in sludge of dewatering process system.
- Reduce the water content from 98% to less than 80%