White Polyaluminium Chloride for Potable Water Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $400 US $385|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||PP Woven Bag with Inner Plastic Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- 9 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: PAC-01
- Color: White
- Quality: GB 15892-2008
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 28273200
- Certification: SGS Approved
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: bluwat
- Origin: China
Polyaluminium Chloride is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant. It is widely applied in water purification, drinking water treatment, paper production and daily chemicals.
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1, Low dosage than Aluminium sulfate, low cost;
2, Quick formation of big flocs and rapid precipitation.
3, Widely adaptablility and good solubility.
4, Slight corrosive and easy for operation.
5, Not block the pipes over long-time usuage.
6. Higher purity of raw material Al(OH)3 and HCl.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usuage:
1. For solid PAC, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Dilution proportion for solid product is 2%-20%, and for liquid product, 5%-50%(based on weight percentage).
2.The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trail. Normally, the dosage of solid is 1-15g/MT, the dosage of liquid product is 3-40g/MT
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
4. The PAC solution can not be place more than one week.
1. 25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag.
2. Warranty for 2 years.
3. Keep in dry and ventilative place
White PAC-01 raw material: Al(OH)3
White PAC-01 raw material: HCL