Polyaluminium Chloride Specifications
|Apperance||Solid powder, yellow|
|Al2O3 % ||29 min|
|Insolubles % ||1.5 max|
|pH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|
| || |
Bluwat Company PAC flocculant advantage:
1. Factory direct supply
2. Competitive price & free sample
3. High quality & best service
4. Pass ISO & SGS certification
1. Product and Description: Polyaluminium chloride( PAC )
It is high-efficient, economical and nontoxic inorganic high molecular compound. It's easily soluble in water. In the hydrolytic process, it is accompanied with the chemical processes such as electrochemistry, coagulation, absorption and precipitation. The product has the features inculding wide applicable range of PH value, large granule, and quick speed in sedimentation. It's widely used in treating the domestic drinking water, domestic sewage and industrial waste water.
2. Product appearance: Light yellow power ( solid )
3. Product Advantages:
1) Flocculation ability, high adsorption activity, floc formation and deposition of fast.
2) Without alkali and other additives, PH broad in scope, ease of use; For low-temperature, low turbidity, low alkalinity of the raw water is also good flocculation.
3) Easily to use and good effective