Light Yellow PAC for Industry Water Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $295 US $270|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg PP Woven Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: PAC-031
- Application: Industry Water Treatment
- Al2O3: 29 Min
- Trademark: Bluwat
- Origin: China
- CAS: 1327-41-9
- Apperance: Light Yellow Powder
- Production Standard: GB15892-2008
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 28273200
Insouble%: 1.0 max
PH(1% solution): 3.5-5.0
1. Ease of application
2. Coagulates very effectively in low as well as high turbidity water.
3. Rapid & better flocs formation as compared to Alum.
4. Less reduction of pH compared to Alum.
5. Very less sludge generation.
6. No requirement of other flocculation aids.
7. Reduced Sedimentation Time.
8. Effective in wide pH range.
9. Lower resudual aluminium and other heavy metals as compared to Alum.
PAC-031 General Introduction:
1, Poly-Aluminium Chloride(PAC)is a kind of highly effective water purificiant, which is wildly used in the purification of table water, industry water, industry circulation water and wasted and polluted water from pharmacy industry, paper making industry and printing and dying industry, as well as life wasted water.
2, PAC manufactured through spray drying process show features of high stability, adaptation to wide water area, quick hydrolysis speed, strong absorptivity, big flocs, quick precipitation, low turbidity out of water and superior dehydration property. Spray drying products are needed less than other products for the treatment of same water quality, and especially for seriously polluted water.
The solid product is packaged in inner plastics bags and polypropylene woven bags, with each bag containing 25kgs.
Raw material details:
|Apperance||Solid powder, yellow|
|Al2O3 %||29 min|
|Insolubles %||1.0 max|
|pH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|