High Viscocity Cationic Polymer (Polyacrylamide)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,300 US $2,250|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Mt/Year|
|Transport Package:||Kraft Paper Bag/PE Bag with Each Containing 25kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: C-PAM
- Viscosity: High Visicosity
- Application: Cationic Polymer Polyacrylamide for Wastewater
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 39069010
- Appreance: White Granular
- Molecular Weight: High Molecular Weght
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
High Viscocity Cationic Polymer (Polyacrylamide) Physical Property:
High Viscocity Cationic Polymer Polyacrylamide is white amorphous particles organic polymer. It is odourless and tasteless polyelectrolyte polymer. PAM is a highly water-absorbent with high viscocity and molecular weight linear polymer. linear-chain structure, high hydrophilic, non toxic; can't dissolve in ethanol, acetone, and other organic solvents. It also has the unique physical properties, such as flocculation. By viscous, decentralized nature, such as surfactant.
High Viscocity Cationic Polymer (Polyacrylamide) Technical data:
(1) As folcculation, it can be used for industrial solid-liquid separation process, including settlement, to clarify, concentrate and sludge dewatering processes. Applications for all the major sectors are: Urban Sewage Treatment, Paper, Food Processing, Petrochemical, Metallurgical Processing, Dyeing and the Sugar and all kinds of industrial wastewater treatment.
(2) For paper mills, cationic polyacrylamide can be used as dry strength agents, retention agent/filter aid, dispersing agent. They can be greatly improve the uniformity of the paper sheet, enhance the physical strength of paper and reduce the loss of fiber, can also be used in the treatment of white water at the same time, in the deinking process can play a significant flocculation.
(3)For mining industry, polyacrylamide specially used as flocculation or the agent of filteration to enhance the separation effect and production effeciency.
(4)They Can be used for dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, oily wastewater treatment, so that turbidity removal, decolorization, to achieve the emission standards.
(5)For the raw water in the river water treatment plant flocculant
High Viscocity Cationic Polymer (Polyacrylamide) Packing :
1.2 years shelf life
2.follow non-dangerous transportation, pay attention to heatproof and moistureproof
3.packed in kraft paper bag or PE bagwith inner plastic bag, with each bag containing 25 kgs or in accordance with customers' demand.
Dissolution of polyacrylamide:
A: Dissolved water:
Low hardness of water with PH as neutral is recommended to use; groundwater and water dissolving inorganic substance or excessive metal ions is easy to reduce product performance.
B: Dissolution time:
the dry powder products can play their best performance when used after dissolved for one hour (non-ionic dry powder products are recommended to dissolve for more than two hours).
C: Dissolution concentration:
the general dissolution concentration of cationic products is 0.2% (feasible for 0.1%~0.5%); the dissolution concentration of anionic and non-ionic products is 0.1% (feasible for 0.05%~0.3%).
Dissolution should be conducted in the grooves made of materials of plastic, ceramic and stainless steel, for which the stirring speed should not be too fast. The centrifugal pump and other high-shear rotor pump should be avoided during conveying of dilute solution, and it is best to use screw pump and other low-shear pump.
High Viscocity Cationic Polymer (Polyacrylamide) Production Line:
High Viscocity Cationic Polymer (Polyacrylamide) R&D:
High Viscocity Cationic Polymer (Polyacrylamide) Wharehouse:
|Appearance:||Off-White Granular Powder|
|Particle Size:||98%<100 mesh|
|Molecular Weight:||Low to High|
|Anionic Degree:||Low, Medium, High, Ultra High|
|Solid Content:||89% Minimum|
|Bulk Density:||About 0.8|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:||1.01-1.1|
|Recommended Working Concentration:||0.1-0.5%|
|Storage Temperature (°C):||0 - 35|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years|