High Basicity Polyaluminium Chloride PAC 30% Al2O3 for Wastewater Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $295 US $240|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: PAC-031
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- Application: Wastewater Treatment
- Al2O3: 29 Min
- Trademark: Bluwat
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 28273200
- Acid-Base Property: Acidic Surface Disposal Agent
- Color: Yellow
- CAS: 1327-41-9
- Apperance: Light Yellow Powder
- Production Standard: GB15892-2008
- Transport Package: 25kg PP Woven Bag
- Origin: China
Insouble%: 1.0 max
PH(1% solution): 3.5-5.0
Raw material details:
1. Ease of application
2. Coagulates very effectively in low as well as high turbidity water.
3. Rapid & better floc formation as compared to Alum.
4. Less reduction of pH compared to Alum.
5. Very less sludge generation.
6. No requirement of other flocculation aids.
7. Reduced Sedimentation Time.
8. Effective in wide pH range.
9. Lower resudual aluminium and other heavy metals as compared to Alum.
1, Aluminium chlorohydrate is a group of salts having the general formula AlnCl(3n-m)(OH)m. It is used in deodorants and antiperspirants and as a flocculant in water purification.
2, Other names for pac are basic aluminium chloride, polybasic aluminium chloride, aluminium hydroxide, and aluminium oxychloride and aluminium chlorohydrate.
3, PAC is composed with a series of different polymerizing power of abio-macromolecule compound, it occupying best configuration distribution, the main content is which has high electricity polymerization link distribution figure provided with Keggin configuration, due to it have high electric neutralization and united function to cooloid and fine substance in the water, it mightly wipe off micro-poison and heavy metal ion, PAC has stable capability and configuration character.
4, Polyaluminium chlorides are synthetic polymers dissolved in water. They react to form insoluble aluminium poly-hydroxides which precipitate in big volumetric flocs. The flocs absorb suspended pollutants in the water which are precipitated with the PAC and can together be easily removed.
5, PAC products are used in water treatment for removal of suspended solid (Turbidity) and other contaminants such as natural organic matter from surface water, Micro - organisms and colloidal particles, silt and clay are stabilized by surface electrostatic charges preventing the particles from coalescing. It is advantageous in water of low to moderate turbidity, possibly because of the greater charge neutralizing capacity relative to alum.
6, Poly-Aluminium Chloride(PAC)is a kind of highly effective water purificiant, which is wildly used in the purification of table water, industry water, industry circulation water and wasted and polluted water from pharmacy industry, paper making industry and printing and dying industry, as well as life wasted water.
7, PAC manufactured through spray drying process show features of high stability, adaptation to wide water area, quick hydrolysis speed, strong absorptivity, big flocs, quick precipitation, low turbidity out of water and superior dehydration property. Spray drying products are needed less than other products for the treatment of same water quality, and especially for seriously polluted water.
8. PAC manufactured through spray drying process show features of high stability, adaptation to wide water area, quick hydrolysis speed, strong absorptivity, big flocs, quick precipitation, low turbidity out of water and superior dehydration property. Spray drying products are needed less than other products for the treatment of same water quality, and especially for seriously polluted water.
The solid product is packaged in inner plastics bags and polypropylene woven bags, with each bag containing 25kgs.
|Apperance||Solid powder, yellow|
|Al2O3 %||29 min|
|Insolubles %||1.0 max|
|pH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|