Anionic PAM Emulsion for Mining&Water Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,600 US $2,200|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000mt/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Drums|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Bluwat Emulsion
- Form: Viscous Liquid
- Trademark: Bluwat
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Color: Milky
- Approx. Bulk Density: 1.02
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 39069010
The higher quality of Bluwat's anionic polyacylamide emulsion flocculants have been recognized in water treatment industry for decades. We have different grade of anionc polymer emulsion to meet customer's demanding.
Anionic polyacrylamide emulsion advantage:
1. It possesses such advantages as high solid content, broad range of charge density, fast speed of dissolution, and high molecular weight.
2. It is effective over a broad PH range, with high electric charge stability, excellent effects of flocculation, and small dosage.
3. Poyacrylamide emulsion enjoy faster dissolved than powder polyacrylmide polymer flocculant.
4, Almost no solubility problems.
Anionic poyacryamde emulsion application:
It is mainly used to treat waste water from industry, separate solid and liquid in chemical production, treat waste water in the mill run after coal washing and treat and clarify source water, etc.
Polymer emulsion Package:
It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 200kg and 1000kg.