Bluwat Polyaluminium Chloride PAC for Industry Water Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $290 US $280|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Netural Packing of 25kg PP Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Bluwat
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Color: Yellow
- Type: Sewage Treatment Chemicals
- Adsorbent Variety: Silica Gel,etc.
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Acid-Base Property: Acidic Surface Disposal Agent
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals
- CAS: 1327-41-9
- Specification: bluwat
- HS Code: 28273200
Bluwat Polyaluminium chloride is mainly used industry water treatment and wastewater treatment.
PAC Product introduction:
This product is a kind of inorganic polymer flocculant. Mainly through compression double, adsorption electricity neutralization, adsorption Bridges, sediment trap etc mechanism function, make edema subtle aerosols and colloidal ions off firm, gathered, flocculation, coagulation, precipitation to purify the treatment effect.
|Apperance||Solid powder, yellow|
|Al2O3 %||29 min|
|Insolubles %||1.5 max|
|pH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1, Low dosage than Aluminium sulfate, low cost;
2, Quick formation of big flocs and rapid precipitation.
3, Widely adaptablility and good solubility.
4, Slight corrosive and easy for operation.
5, Not block the pipes over long-time usuage.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usuage:
1. For solid PAC, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Dilution proportion for solid product is 2%-20%, and for liquid product, 5%-50%(based on weight percentage).
2. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trail. Normally, the dosage of solid is 1-15g/MT, the dosage of liquid product is 3-40g/MT
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag.