Polyaluminum Chloride Used for Wastewater Treatment PAC
|FOB Unit Price:||US $300 US $280|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg PP Woven Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PAC-031
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Color: Yellow
- Type: Sewage Treatment Chemicals
- Trademark: bluwat
- Origin: China
- Acid-Base Property: Acidic Surface Disposal Agent
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- CAS: 1327-41-9
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 28273200
Polyaluminium Chloride Specification:
|Apperance||Solid powder, yellow|
|Al2O3 %||29 min|
|Insolubles %||1.5 max|
|pH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity and heavily organic polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculants, also the treatment cost is lowered by 20-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of folc (epecially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has widerange adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and at different regions (in the south and the north of China).
5. It is suitable for automatic dosing device of alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (59), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing. Polyaluminum Chloride used for wastewater treatment PAC can be used in many ways.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usage:
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
Polyaluminium Chloride Applications:
In addition to purification on drinking water, urban water supply and water for precision manufacture, it has a very wide range of applications especially in paper size, drilling exploration, drugs, sugar refining, cosmetics additives, daily chemicals industry etc.
Packaging & Shipping
Polyaluminium Chloride Packing: De Packing:
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bag