30% Al2O3 Content Yellow PAC for Wastewater Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $300 US $280|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||40000 Mt/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PAC-031
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Color: Yellow
- Type: Sewage Treatment Chemicals
- Al2O3: 29% Min
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: SGS ISO
- HS Code: 28273200
- Acid-Base Property: Acidic Surface Disposal Agent
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- CAS: 1327-41-9
- Application: Polyaluminium Choride for Wastewater
- Transport Package: 25kg PP Woven Bag with Inner Plastic
- Origin: China
Bluwat is a professional supplier and manufacturer of water treatment chemicals.
Polyaluminium Choride PAC-031 is yellow powder, spray dryer type, for wastewater treatment ,raw material is (AlO3)2.
Polyaluminium Chloride PAC product is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant. It is widely applied in water purification, wastewater treatment, precision cast, paper production, pharmaceutical industry and daily chemicals.
Polyaluminium chloride PAC specification:
Apperance: Solid powder, yellow
Al2O3: 30% min
Insoluble: 1.0% max
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time Polyaluminium Chloride
6. Low acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
Adapt to different scope PH water from 5.0-9.0
High purity and low water insoluble
High speed flocculation and sedimention with higher water treatment ability than traditional products.
The high degree of neutralization of the HCl results in minimal impact on treated water pH when compared to other aluminium and iron salts.
Friendly to the environment.
The product should be stored in a dry and ventilative room.
Polyaluminium chloride Production facility:
Polyaluminium Chloride Sotrage:
|Apperance||Solid powder, yellow|
|Al2O3 %||30 min|
|Insolubles %||1.5 max|
|pH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|