High Molecular Polyacrylamide Emulsion for Water Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,200 US $2,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Mt / Month|
|Transport Package:||30kg Pail, 250kg Plastic Drum, 1250kg IBC|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BLUFLOC-EWC8045
- Apperance: Opalescent White Emulsion
- Charge Density: 30%
- Specification: bluwat
- HS Code: 39069010
- Application: Wastewater Treatment
- Molecular Weight: Very High
- Trademark: BLUWAT
- Origin: China
It is water in water grade of polyacrylamide emulsion for wastewater treatment, there is no oil solvent in the emulsion, can not cause second pollution.
Opalescent white emulsion
Molecular weight: 20-25 million
Charge density: 30%-40%
Solid content: 40%
Low viscosity, good solubility, low energy consumption, excellent shear resistance, no toxicity, no powder pollution, no damage to body health, excellent fluidity, easy to handle, especially suitable for automatic addition and production.
1. Advantages of (Water in water) PAM emulsion over solid products: Better solubility, higher efficiency, no powder pollution and realization of automatic addition;
2. Advantages of (Water in water) PAM emulsion over other colloid products: Better solubility, higher effective components, low viscosity, excellent fluidity and realization of automatic addition;
3. Advantages of (Water in water) PAM emulsion over (Water in oil) PAM emulsion: No oil components and surfactants, no secondary pollution to water, lower cost.
Packaging and Storage:
1. Emulsion product is packaged by 25KG, 50KG, 200KG drum or 1 ton ISO container. Solid product can be packaged with 15KG, 20KG 25KG plastic knitting bag, paper-plastic combined bag, or upon the requirement of customers.
2. Emulsion product should be stored at room temperature (-5º C~40º C) and avoid the light. Guarantee period is 6 months and the product can still be used if in good shape after this period.
Solid product should be stored in cool, dry and shading space.
Guarantee period is two years. Relatively dry atmosphere is recommended to avoid the formation of big chunk between moisture and product. The product can still be used if in good shape after guarantee period
The high quality of Blufloc cationic inverse emulsion (CEPAM) flocculants has been recognized in the water treatment industry for many years. Our proprietary emulsion breaker and carrier systems result in reduced polymer emulsion settling rates and low formation of insoluble material.
A full range of cationic charge densities are available that also have molecular weight variants by virtue of expertly controlled manufacturing processes or chemical structuring to enable our emulsion flocculant polymers to meet the customer's demanding process requirements.