Color Bleach Chemicals for dyeing wastewater.
Packaging Detail: The product is packed in plastic drums or IBCs according to the requirements of clients.
Delivery Detail: About 15 work days after receiving T/T or L/C at sight
1. Water decolor agent
2. Excellent efficiency in decoloring, flocculating and COD removal
This product is a quaternary ammonium cationic polymer.
1. Mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing, dyeing, paper-making, ink, ect.
2. Also can be used for color removal treatment for dyeing high-colority waste water.
3. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
1. Strong decolorization and COD remove
2. Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
3. Non-pollution(no aluminum, , heavy metal ions ect. )
1, Appearance: Light-color, sticky liquid
2, Viscosity: 50 - 250mPa. S (20º C)
3, Solid content: >50%
4, pH 30% solution: 3 - 5
5, Specific gravity: 1.2 - 1.3 (25º C)
Note: Our product can be made upon your special request.
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to get clear water.
2. The pH of the waste water should be adjusted to 6-10 for better result.
3. When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used with the help of polyaluminum chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether polyaluminum chloride used earlier or later depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
Package and Storage:
1. It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive.
2. It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 250kg and 1250kg IBC tank( or others according to your requirements).
3. It can not be placed in the sun, storage temperature: -5- 30° C
4. This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected with stir.
1. Wastewater Treated:
Dyeing wastewater with activated color and dispersing color, it is difficult to be treated by other water treatment products.
2. Treating Process:
Dyeing wastewater treated by biotechnology
Dose CW-06 Dose PAC Dose PAM treated water
3. Application Data
* Dosage of CW -06: 40-100 PPM
Dosage of PAC: 150 PPM
Dosage of PAM: 1 PPM
* Waster water inlet
COD: 600 mg/l
Color: 250-300 times
* Wastewater treated(outlet)
COD: About 100mg/L
Color: 40-50 times
A) CW -06 has good color removal and especially to red color, it can treat the wastewater to reach Chinese Standard.
B) In the practice application, apply with PAC and PAM together, it can get better result and it is more economic.
* Chinese color unit is time, it means how many times the water diluted by distilled water to reach no color.
* PAC poly-aluminum chloride
* PAM polyacrylamide anionic type
|Specifications||Data||Actual Tested Value|
|Solid content ||> 50 (%)||50.3|
|Specific Gravity (20 C)||1.2-1.3 (g/cm 3 )||1.21|
|pH Value (30% water solution)||2.0-5.0||3.45|
| || || |