PAC of Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC PAC
|FOB Unit Price:||US $300 US $290|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PAC-031
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Name: PAC Poly Aluminium Chloride
- Application: PAC for Wastewater
- Trademark: bluwat
- Specification: International
- HS Code: 28273200
- Acid-Base Property: Acidic Surface Disposal Agent
- Color: Yellow
- Type: Sewage Treatment Chemicals
- Apperance: PAC Light Yellow
- CAS: 1327-41-9
- Transport Package: 25kg PP Woven Bags
- Origin: China
Light yellow PAC Specification:
Apperance: Yellow powder
Al2O3 %: 29 Min.
Basicity %: 40-90
Insolubles %: 1.5 Max.
PH(1% water solution) 3.5-5.0
Coagulant for different industrial area
Clarifying agent in waste water
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC Advantages:
Can be used widely for industrial application.
Easily soluble in water; Dissolves rapidly.
Cost is very low, very competitive than other general coagulants
Floc forming fast, good activity, good filtering.
Don't need adding alkaline additives, if deliquescence, its effect remain same.
Adapted for a wide pH value, strong adaptability
The Salt content in the effluent will be reduced after use PAC.
Can remove the water pollution of heavy metals and radioactive substances.
The active ingredient of high, convenient storage and transportation.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usage:
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
PAC Packaging & Shipping
Polyaluminium Chloride Packing:
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag