SGS Quality Superfloc Polyacrylamide PAM for Water Treatment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,800 US $1,700|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg Kraft Paper Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Anionic
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Granulars
- Producing Flow: Paper Wastewater Treatment
- Trademark: bluwat
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Color: White
- Kind: Flocculant
- CAS: 9003-05-8
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 39069010
Anionic polyacrylamide (APAM) is a water soluble polymer. Because the polar groups on the molecular chain containing a certain amount, it can through the adsorption of solid particles suspended in water, bridging between particles or through the charge and make the particle formation of large flocs condensation. So, it can accelerate the settlement of particles in suspension, have obvious to speed up the solution to clarify, promote filtering and other effects. Mainly used for various industrial wastewater flocculation sedimentation, sedimentation and clarification treatment, such as iron and steel plant wastewater, electroplating wastewater, wastewater metallurgy, coal washing wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering. Can also be used to clarify and drinking water purification treatment.
|Appearance:||Off-White Granular Powder|
|Particle Size:||20-100 mesh|
|Solid Content:||89% Minimum|
|Bulk Density:||About 0.8|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:||1.01-1.1|
|Recommended Working Concentration:||0.1-0.5%|
|Storage Temperature (°C):||0 - 35|
Anionic polyacrylamide product features
1. Good water solubility, can be completely dissolved in water.
2. Add a small amount of the anionic polyacrylamide products, can be greatly the flocculation effect. The general need to add 0.01~10ppm (0.01~10g/m3), can give full play to the role of.
3. At the same time, the use of anionic polyacrylamide products and inorganic flocculant (ferric sulfate, polyaluminum chloride, iron etc. ), but showed a greater effect.
Anionic polyacrylamide function
1. Clarification and purification effect;
2. To promote the role of settlement;
3. Filtering effect;
4. The thickening effect and other effects. In wastewater treatment, sludge concentration and dewatering, mineral processing, coal washing, papermaking etc., can fully meet the requirements of various fields.
The using method of anionic polyacrylamide
1. When in use, with 0.1% concentration in the aqueous solution, to use neuter excluding salts sundry water is appropriate.
2. Dissolved, the anionic polyacrylamide product evenly into the mixing water, stirring speed control in 100~300rpm. Appropriate heating (< 60 ° C), can accelerate the dissolution of.
3. Adjust the solution pH, the anionic polyacrylamide products, give full play to the role of (through the test to select the best pH value and the series of products are used. )
4. Adding anionic polyacrylamide product solution, should be mixed with acceleration and disposing liquid, appear floc, slow stirring speed, growth and accelerated subsidence Eli floc.
1. The operator should wear protective equipment, after contact with skin, wash with water.
2. The use of the site, often in water to rinse, prevent slippery fall injury.
3. Anionic polyacrylamide products should be sealed storage in a cool dry place
25kg/plastic enhanced paper bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bags