Polyaluminium Chloride/ PAC/ Poly Aluminium Chloride Coagulant
|FOB Unit Price:||US $520 US $280|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||40000 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg PP Woven Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PAC
- Trademark: bluwat
- Origin: China
- CAS: 1327-41-9
- Specification: SGS ISO
- HS Code: 28273200
PAC-01 is used for drinking/potable water treatment and paper industry.
PAC-02, yellow powder, spray dry type, for drinking water treatment or wastewater treatment, raw material is Al(OH)3.
PAC-031 is yellow powder, spray dryer type, for wastewater treatment, raw material is Ca(AlO3)2 and Bauxite.
Polyaluminium Chloride PROPERTIES
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time Polyaluminium Chloride
6. Low acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usuage:
1. For solid PAC, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Dilution proportion for solid product is 2%-20%, and for liquid product, 5%-50%(based on weight percentage).
2. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trail. Normally, the dosage of solid is 1-15g/MT, the dosage of liquid product is 3-40g/MT
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
4. The PAC solution can not be place more than one week.
1.25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag.
2. Warranty for 2 years.
3. Keep in dry and ventilative place
|PAC All Series|
|PAC-01||White powder||29% min||45-60%||0.5% max||0.008% max||0.5% max||spray dried|
|PAC-02||White powder||29% min||45-90%||0.5% max||0.5% max||3.5% max||spray dried|
|PAC-031||Yellow powder||29% min||50-90%||1% max||--||--||spray dried|