Our BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent In High Quality is used for color removal of dyeing wastewater or effluent with color problem.
1) Quaternary cationic polymer
A) Decoloring, flocculating, COD decreasing
B) Mainly used for color removal for dense color waste water from Dyestuffs plants, suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic And disperse dyestuffs
C) Can also be used to treat waste water from textile industry and dye Houses, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper industry
3) Appearance: Light-color, sticky liquid
4) Viscosity: 50 - 250mPa. S (20º C)
5) Solid content: >50%
6) pH 30% solution: 3 - 5
7) Specific gravity: 1.2 - 1.3 (25º C)
8) Harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive
A) Dilutes with 10 - 40 times water and then dosed into the waste water Directly, after being mixed for several minutes, waste is precipitated orAir-floated and the water become clear
B) pH index of the waste water should be adjusted to 7 - 10 for better Result
C) If colority and COD are relatively high, it can be used with the help ofPolyaluminum chloride to reduce treatment cost, whether polyaluminum Chloride is used before or afterwards depends on the flocculation test And the treatment process
10) Storage: Can be stored at room temperature, can not be placed in the Sun, within a temperature range of 10 - 30º C
30kg/pail, 250kg/plastic drum and 1250kg IBC tank.
Application technical information in Europe
The dyehouses are divided in 2 categories:
A. When they have biological treatment first and after they make chemical treatment. In this case they use:
70-80 ppm BWD-01
15-20 ppm Polyaluminum Chloride
1-2 ppm Anionic polyacrylamide
First we apply the PAC (contact time 3-5 min with the waste water), after then BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent (contact time 5-10 min), and after then anionic polyacrylamide.
It will give too much economy if we'll adjust the pH 7-8, otherwise the consumption of BWD-01 will be ~20% higher.
B. When the treat first by chemicals, then the usual dosages are:
Adjustment the pH 7-8
80-100 ppm BWD-01
10-20 ppm PAC
1-2 ppm Anionic polyacrylamide
Jar test process for BWD-01
1. Make solution of BWD-01, mix with 40 times water to have 2.5% solution for use.
2. Make PAC solution, 1-3% Al2O3
3. Have solution of anionic Polyelectrolyte, 0.1%.
4. Have effluent, test pH value, adjust pH value to 8-9. (It is very important, higher or lower pH, BWD-01 works not well)
5. Add PAC solution, mix with effluent completely. About 1-3 minutes
6. Add BWD-01 solution, mix with effluent completely, about 5-10 minutes
7. Add small content of anionic polyelectrolyte solution, mix slowly to have big floc.
9. Check color for treated effluent
10. Adjust dosage of BWD-01 and PAC to do more test to have better testing result
Bluwat Chemicals is a professional supplier of water treatment chemicals and oil field chemicals in China. Our core products are inorganic coagulants and organic flocculants for the treatment of water and polymer, PHPA/Polyacrylamide for oil/gas drilling and EOR (enhanced oil recovery). We also supply PAC and CMC for drilling application. It can be called Water Decoloring Agent in high quality.
We built our own plants for our products to supply competitive products to our customers in all over the world. Our development work emphasizes working together with our customers to have higher performance and lower dosage on chemicals.
Our main business is for foreign market, we provide competitive products and efficient operation according to requirements from our customers, we also provide professional application support.
We are exporting our chemicals to more than 53 countries in the world, we hope you are the next.