Potable water treatment grade of light Yellow Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC-02 is spray drying PAC. Compare with roller dry PAC, our Poly Aluminium Chloride have no harmful material, much lower insolubles. The solution is pale yellow to transparents.
PAC Poly Aluminium Chloride for potable water treatment Polyaluminium chloride.
Bluwat Chemicals is a leading manufacturer and supplier of different grade Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC for different water treatment. Normally, we recommend our spray drying PAC-02 for drinking water treatmet. It has much more lower water insolubles than roller drying PAC and can quick dissolve in the water.
Polyaluminium Chloride Specification:
Yellow Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC breif introduction:
|Specifications:|| PAC-02 Spry dried type|
|Appearance:||Solid powder, light yellow|
|Al2O3 % ||≥29|
|Insolubles % ||0.5 max|
|As % ||0.0006 max|
|Cr6+ % ||0.0015 max|
|Hg % ||0.00003 max |
|Pb % ||0.006max|
|Cd % ||0.0006 max|
|PH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|
Poly Aluminium Chloride Advantage:
- Our Poly Aluminium Chloride is Spray Drying polyaluminium chloride, water insolubles is much lower than Roller Drying.
- Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC works as a primary coagulant in raw water treatment process .
- Efficient and effective in coagulating particles at a wide range of pH, the chemical leaves no residual color and offers very good turbidity removal.
- Poly Aluminium Chloride is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant or flocculant.
- Do not block the pumping pipes.
Bassic application field:
- Can be used widely for industrial and potable application.
- Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
- Cost is low, very competitive than other general coagulants
- Dosage will be less(20-50%) than drum dried PAC
- Floc forming fast, good activity, good filtering.
- Don't need adding alkaline additives, if deliquescence, its effect remain same.
- Adapted for a wide pH value, strong adaptability
- The Salt content in the effluent will be reduced after use PAC.
- Can remove the water pollution of heavy metals and radioactive substances.
- The active ingredient of high, convenient storage and transportation.
- Drinking water treatment
- Coagulant for Sugar, Medicine, Tanning, Cosmetic etc.
- Clarifying agent in raw water
- Products should be added after it dissolves in water. Dilution ratio generally : Solid 2%~20% products (in weight percentages).
- Dosage for the product in general : 1~15 grams per ton, the specific dosage on the basis of the user's stir and productive test to determine.
- The product can not be mixed with other chemicals kept.
- Expiration Date is 2 years; should be stored in airy and dry place.
- The availability won't be changed after the product is affected by damp.
- Packed in polypropylene woven bag with inner plastic liner, 25kg/bag.
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC warehouse
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC raw material:
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC spray drying tower: