Cationic PAM emulsion has very good performance for oily wastewater treatment
Cationic emulsion polyacrylamide is one kind of high efficiency emulsified flocculants with high concentration, polymerized in the oil by using advanced technology of water-in-oil and W/O emulsifer, with high conversion rate, high molecular weight, high stability, multi-function, instant, etc.
Appearance: Milky emulsion
Ionic Charge: CATIONIC
Molecular Weight: High
Anionic Degree: Medium Low
Solid Content: 35% - 40%
No oil solvents and surfactants, no secondary pollution to water, lower cost.
Economical to use - lower dosage levels.
Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
Especially suitable for automatic addition and production
Excellent fluidity, easy to handle.
Perform well over a wide PH range.Cationic emulsion polyacrylamide main uses:
1. Used as paper retention,
2. Used as water treatment chemical
It is widely applied in improving the flocculation effect in the sludge dewatering processes like belt filtration and centrifugal separation. It can improve the sludge treatment results, increase the degree of mud's dryness, and ensure the whiteness of water.
1. Shake it well before applying.
2. The solution concentration is recommended to be 0.02% (extra-dry), and the best aging time is about 25minutes.
3. High-shear pumps like centrifugal pump should not be used to ship it.
Better use low-shear pumps like screw pump.
4. Dissolution in plastic, enamel or stainless steel tanks is recommended. No high agitating speed and no heating is needed.
5. Prepared solutions are not suitable for long storage. Fresh solution is recommended.
25L pails, 200L plastic drums, 1000L IBC tank.
|Anionic Degree:||Medium Low|
|Solid Content:||35% - 40%|
|Specific Gravity at 25 C:||1.0-1.1|
|Recommended Working Concentration:||0.05-0.5%|
|Dissolve time (Min):||30 max.|
|Shelf Life:||6 Month|