Spray drying Poly Aluminium Chloride have 2 main advantages:
1, it will not block the pump pipes than roller drying PAC.
2, it enjoy less dosage(20%) than roller drying PAC.
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC 30%, Polyaluminium chloride for wastewater treatment.
Bluwat Chemicals is a leading manufacturer and supplier of different grade Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC for wastewater treatment. Normally, we recommend our spray drying PAC for wastewater treatmet. It has much more lower water insolubles than roller drying PAC and can quick dissolve in the water.
Polyaluminium Chloride Specification:
Yellow Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC breif introduction:
|Specifications:|| PAC-031 Spry dried and filtration type|
|Appearance:||Solid powder, pale yellow to yellow|
|Al2O3 % : ||≥29|
|Insolubles % :||1.0 max|
|pH(1% water solution):||3.5~5.0|
Poly Aluminium Chloride Advantage:
- Our Poly Aluminium Chloride is Spray Drying polyaluminium chloride, water insolubles is much lower than Roller Drying.
- Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC works as a primary coagulant in a wide variety of industrial and wastewater treatment .
- Efficient and effective in coagulating particles at a wide range of pH, the chemical leaves no residual color and offers very good turbidity removal.
- Poly Aluminium Chloride is high-effective inorganic polymer coagulant or flocculant.
- Do not block the pumping pipes.
Bassic application field:
- Can be used widely for industrial application.
- Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
- Cost is very low, very competitive than other general coagulants
- Dosage will be less(20-50%) than roller dried PAC
- Floc forming fast, good activity, good filtering.
- Don't need adding alkaline additives, if deliquescence, its effect remain same.
- Adapted for a wide pH value, strong adaptability
- The Salt content in the effluent will be reduced after use PAC.
- Can remove the water pollution of heavy metals and radioactive substances.
- The active ingredient of high, convenient storage and transportation.
- Coagulant for Textile, Paper, Dyeing, Mining, Coal Washing, etc. sewage water treatment
- Clarifying agent in raw water
- Products should be added after it dissolves in water. Dilution ratio generally : Solid 2%~20% products (in weight percentages).
- Dosage for the product in general : 1~15 grams per ton, the specific dosage on the basis of the user's stir and productive test to determine.
- The product can not be mixed with other chemicals kept.
- Expiration Date is 2 years; should be stored in airy and dry place.
- The availability won't be changed after the product is affected by damp.
- Packed in polypropylene woven bag with inner plastic liner, 25kg/bag.
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC warehouse
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC raw material:
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC spray drying tower: