Water Treatment Chemical of PAC Polyaluminium Chloride.
PAC Polyaluminium chloride is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
|Specifications:|| PAC-01 Spry dried type|
|Appearance:||Solid powder, white or light yellow|
|Al2O3 % ≥||29|
|Insolubles % ≤||0.5|
|SO42- % ≤||0.5|
|N % ≤||0.09|
|As % ≤||0.0005|
|Mn % ≤||0.045|
|Cr6+ % ≤||0.0015|
|Hg % ≤||0.00002|
|Pb % ≤||0.003|
|Cd % ≤||0.0006|
|Fe % ≤||0.008|
|PH(1% water solution)||3.5~5.0|
PAC Polyaluminium Chloride application industry:
1) Purification of drinking water, river water, lake water and underground water
2) Purification of industry water and industry recycling water.
3) Purification of waster water
4) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
5) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
6) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent
7) Cement Solidifying, and moulding
8) Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar
9) Catalyzer carrier
10) Paper-making glue
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag.