Our PAC-02 was spray dry powder Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC
Poly aluminium chloride PAC is the basic primary coagulant in Water Works.
Industrial chemicals Poly aluminium chloride pac
1, Good quality and reasonable price
2, Spray dried
3, SGS, BV, CIQ inspection welcoming
Manufacturer of high purity polyaluminium chloride chemicals for industrial wastewater treatment.
Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC Physical characteristics:
Pale, yellow, hydroscopic powder.
Bulk Density: 0.65 g/cm3
The product is high-efficient, cheap and nontoxic inorganic high molecular compound. The liquid is colorless or light yellow and transparent; The solid is light yellow powder. It is easily soluble in water.
In the hydrolytic process, it is accompanied with the chemical processes such as electrochemistry, coagulation, absorption and precipitation. The product has the features including wide applicable range of PH value, large granule, and quick speed in sedimentation. It is widely applied for treating the domestic drinking water, domestic sewage and industrial waste water.
1. Poly aluminium chloride (PAC)
2. Drum & Spray type are available
3. Producer of PAC
4. Water treatment PAC
Poly Aluminium Chloride application:
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water, industry water and industry recycling water.
2) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
3) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
4) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent, Catalyzer carrier.
5) Cement Solidifying, and moulding, Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar, Paper-making glue.
Poly aluminium chloride Storage & transportation:
Stored in dry, cool airiness place, far away from heat, avoid insolation, sign with no moisture and no insolation
Packing: Plastic woven bag with PP woven bag. N. W. 25kg.