PHPA Emulsion for drilling mud is a flocculant based on a high molecular weight latex placrylamide copolymer with a moderate anionic charge for drilling mud additive.
PHPA liquid polymer emulsion contains partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide/polyacrylate copolymer. It is used as primariy as a borehole stabilizer to help prevent reactive shale and clay from swelling and slouging. PHPA emulsion also added to low-solids drilling fliuds to help increase lubricity, fluids viscosity, and to help improve carrying capacity of air/foam injection fluids.
PHPA Emulsion Specifications:
Appearance: White Emulsion
Bulk Brookfield Viscosity: 500-2000 cps
Solids content: 34-41%
Residual Monomer: 500 ppm max
GeL in 0.5% Solution: 15pts max
The liquid product is packed in IBC, with containing 1000kgs.
|Solid content||34% - 42%|
|UL Brookfield Viscosity||5 - 10 cps|
|Residual Mononer||0 - 500 ppm|
|Bulk brookfield viscosity||50 -2000 cps|
|Charge degree||10% - 50%|
|Molecular Weight||10 - 20 million|
- As flocculants for wastewater from different industries
- Liquid-solid separation processes.
- Sludge dewatering and thickening
- Oily wastewater treatment
- Coal washing and sedimentation
- For sugar applications
- Minerals selection and tailings treatment
- Mining production
- Retention agent for paper making
- Drilling mud additive for oilfield
- Fluid loss control
- Shale stabilization
- Friction reducer