High quality yellow PAC-031 PAC for wastewater treatment.
Product Name: PolyAluminium Chloride PAC
Molecular Formula: Al2Cl(OH)5
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
Poly aluminium chloride PAC-031 is a new type high efficiency inorganic polymer coagulant, adopting advanced manufacturing technique and quality raw material, show the features of low impurity, high molecula weight, and superior coagulating effect.
Yellow Poly Aluminium Chloride PAC Properties
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
Yellow PAC Features:
1) Spray dry type, lower water insolubles
2) Used for drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment
3) Appearance: Light yellow powder
4) Al2O3: 30% (min. )
5) Basicity: 50.0% ~ 90.0%
6) Insolubles: 1.0% (max. )
7) pH (1% water solution): 3.5 ~ 5.0
8) SO42-: 3.5% (max. )
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag.