1. Cationic polyacrylamide Product characteristics:
Cationic polyacrylamide is a kind of water-soluble polyelectrolyte, which is nontoxic, tasteless, easily soluble in water and insoluble in organic solvents, such as ethanol and acetone. Due to cationic groups and active adsorption groups on its molecular chain, it could decrease ξ Potential in water, make suspended particles and negatively charged water-soluble substances in water destabilize and focculate to form relatively big flocculates to deposit or float upward, thus to realize water purifcation.
2. Cationic polyacrylamide Technology index:TYPICAL PROPERITIES:
|Appearance:||Off-White Granular Powder|
|Particle Size:||20-100 Mesh|
|Solid Content:||89% Min.|
|Bulk Density:||About 0.6-0.8|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:||1.01-1.1|
|Recommended Working Concentration:||0.1-0.5%|
|Storage Temperature (°C): ||0 - 35|
3. Application of Cationic polyacrylamide
It can used as focculant, decoloring stain remover, dewatering agents, paper making additive and oil feld chemical assistant, special sludge and organic composite waste water treatment agent.
4. Polyacrylamide cationic Product package
The powder is packaged with paper plastic three-in-one compound woven bags, and 25 Kg in each bag or determination according to the user's requirement. Its shelf life is 2 years.
5. The using method of cationic polyacrylamide
1. When in use, the aqueous solution prepared by 0.1~0.3% concentration, in order to use the neutral excluding salts sundry water is appropriate.
2. Dissolved, the cationic polyacrylamide products sprinkle into the mixing water, stirring speed control in 100~300rpm. Appropriate heating (< 60 ° C), can accelerate the dissolution of.
3. Adjust the solution pH value, so that the products give full play to the role of (through the test to select the best pH value and the series of products are used. )
4. Adding cationic polyacrylamide product solution, should be mixed with acceleration and disposing liquid, appear floc, slow stirring speed, growth and accelerated subsidence Eli floc
The powder is moisture absorbent, should be stored at a cool and ventilative storehouse, and not be exposed to air and sunshine.
The emulsion is prevented from being mixed with electrolyte matter to avoid of breaking the emulsion, thus to affect using.