PAC Water treatment Flocculant 30% Al2O3 Min
CAS No. 1327-41-9
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
1) Spray dry type, lower water insolubles
2) Used for drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment
3) Appearance: Light yellow powder
4) Al2O3: 30% (min. )
5) Basicity: 50.0% ~ 85.0%
6) Insolubles: 1.5% (max. )
7) pH (1% water solution): 3.5 ~ 5.0
8) Sulphate: 3.5% (max. )
1. Free sample available
2, package customized
3, directly manufacturer and supplier
4, more than 10 years experience in production and exporting
5, factory loading, keep material under control and safely
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag.